tet-style="background-image:url(https://www.pnbhousing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Referrel-860x340-copy-1.jpg) !important; background-position:right; "
Reward for Loan Referral :-
When your referred customer takes disbursement from PNB Housing, you (existing customer) become eligible for reward as per the grid mentioned below.
|Loan Amount availed by referral||Reward Amount – Gift Voucher|
|Up To 25 Lakhs ( Referral scheme is applicable on minimum INR 10 lakhs loan amount )||INR 2500/-|
|>25 Lakhs to 75 Lakhs||INR 5000/-|
|>75 Lakhs||INR 10,000/-|
Terms & Conditions
- The referral scheme would be applicable on loan amount referral of INR 10 Lakhs & above.
- Referral has to take at least 1 disbursement within 3 months from the date of referral received from the existing customer, else offer shall stand cancelled.
- Gift voucher/reward amount shall be released within 60 days of disbursement to the referral, irrespective of whether the disbursement is part or full.
- Gift voucher/reward amount would be based on loan amount availed by the referral.
- If the same customer is referred by more than one referral or PNB housing associate/ connector, the first one to make the referral will be entitled for the incentive. In the event of dispute, PNB housing shall reserve the right to decide.
- Application under process with PNB Housing on or before the reference received from customer shall not be eligible for any benefits in this program.
- All loans shall be at the sole discretion of PNB Housing finance ltd.
- No reward shall be applicable for referring Self or immediate family members.
- Loan A/C account number is mandatory for payment for the reward.
- All payments will be subject to service tax and other laws applicable at the time of making the payment & calculations.
- The referral scheme is not applicable for PNB Housing, PHFL employees and their immediate family members
- PNB Housing reserves the right to withdraw the scheme at any time without any prior intimation
- Any dispute arising in connection to the referral program are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only