What is Better: Long-Term or Short-Term Home Loans?
Both Long-Term and Short-Term Home Loans have their advantages. Choose a
– Short-Term Home Loans for quick
disbursal & well-managed finances.
– Long-Term Home Loans to borrow a
larger amount & need to manage
The choice, in the end, is yours to make!
Factors that Affect your Home Loan Eligibility
– Monthly Income (Should be a
min. of 15,000)
– Age (21 years)
– Rate of Interest (8.75% p.a)
– CIBIL Score ( 611 or above)
– Work Experience (3+ years)